Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Legacy in Every Stitch
My Legacy Crochet Project — Part One After spending 93 days in the hospital, I came home and eventually decided it was time to do somethin...
-
The little park that holds a lifetime… The focus begins on the moon. It has watched oceans and mountains, cities that never sleep, lonely s...
-
If you are here traveling with me from my old blog, Oatmeal and Whimsy, welcome. I loved that blog and that old life. I just now must trav...
-
A special kind of happiness exists in seeing order begin to return to a house. Over the past couple of months, Brenda and Hayleigh have been...









I love all the pictures. I was a teacher as well but have now been retired for ten years. I really do miss it, but I know that season is over. I’ve had a vegetable garden for many years but now have had to give that up due to physical difficulties. I haven’t found a replacement so feel bored and even lazy some days. I do miss enjoying and inspiring the children. Linda T
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post, sweet photos and a wonderful message. Thank you, Virginia
ReplyDelete